We are looking for you to augment our team.
- An opportunity to design the future of mobility
- A state-of-the-art work environment in dynamic surroundings
- A role with high responsibility and ample room to maneuver
- A trust-based leadership culture and cutting-edge working conditions
Your key responsibilities
- Responsible for operations purchasing of vehicle components, related tools and mechanical finishing
- Actively shape and cross-functionally optimize material groups and supplier strategy
- Regularly visit global suppliers for audits, negotiations, etc.
- Conduct negotiations for our company to achieve quality, cost and on-time delivery targets
- Assure parts supply and savings potential (best cost country sourcing)
- Degree in industrial engineering, engineering or natural sciences; ideally combining technical and business knowledge, e.g. completed MBA program
- Several years of relevant purchasing/sourcing experience in automotive or eMobility environment
- Independent, efficient, goals- and solutions-focused working style paired with high level of self-reliance and goal orientation as well as very good understanding of technology
- Above-average conceptual and communicative skills as well as strong ability to deal with conflict and achieve compromise
- Self-confident manner, negotiation skills and will to succeed
- Very good verbal and written German and English language skills and willingness to travel nationally and internationally
We look forward to your application!
For questions about this job opportunity, please contact:
Phone +49 911-48977061 (German Local Rate)