Position is to be filled immediately.
Schaeffler Bio‑Hybrid GmbH headquartered in Nuremberg and Munich is a fully owned subsidiary of the Schaeffler Group. As a pioneer in the field of electric mobility, Schaeffler presented the Bio‑Hybrid product category as a vision for private transportation in urban areas as early as in 2016. This vision is now becoming reality. Schaeffler Bio‑Hybrid GmbH has the mission to develop the Bio‑Hybrid to production level and to launch the vehicle on the market. While operating with the flexibility of a startup, the company has access to the entire technical expertise of the Schaeffler Group.
- Well-structured and comprehensive onboarding
- State-of-the-art workplace in a dynamic environment
- Role with high responsibility and ample room to maneuver
- Trust-based leadership culture and cutting-edge working conditions
Your key responsibilities
- Serving as direct point of contact for customers in the event of complaints or dissatisfaction
- Telefonic and written customer support and consulting
- Serving as interface between back office and field staff as well as external partners
- Creation of maintenance and service offers
- Data maintenance in CRM/ERP system
- Handling of complaints & service controlling
- Management of spare parts orders and service agreements
- Successfully completed commercial apprenticeship/training or comparable qualification
- Experience in customer service desirable
- Strong service and support orientation
- CRM/ERP software skills
- Self-confident and customer-friendly demeanor
- Team-focused, communicative personality with an ability to think outside the box
- Very good written and verbal English language skills
We look forward to your application!
For questions about this job opportunity, please contact:
Phone +49 911 91 94 76 98