Electrical Powertrain Engineer (m/f)
We are looking for you to augment our team.
Schaeffler Bio‑Hybrid GmbH headquartered in Nuremberg and Munich is a fully owned subsidiary of the Schaeffler Group. As a pioneer in the field of electric mobility, Schaeffler presented the Bio‑Hybrid product category as a vision for private transportation in urban areas as early as in 2016. This vision is now becoming reality. Schaeffler Bio‑Hybrid GmbH has the mission to develop the Bio‑Hybrid to production level and to launch the vehicle on the market. While operating with the flexibility of a startup, the company has access to the entire technical expertise of the Schaeffler Group.
- An opportunity to shape the future
- State-of-the-art work environment in dynamic surroundings
- Role with high responsibility and ample room to maneuver
- Trust-based leadership culture and state-of-the-art working conditions
Your key responsibilities
- Develop electric powertrain components for urban mobility concepts
- Design electric motors and/or batteries from concept stage to production level
- Analyze measurements (test bench and road tests) and create system architectures
- Create component specifications and perform technical coordination with system suppliers
- Evaluate and create design/requirements specifications for powertrain components and software
- Perform FMEAs and create functional and technical safety concepts
- Degree in electrical engineering, mechatronics, mechanical engineering or comparable degree program
- Several years of relevant professional experience in electric powertrain engineering
- Experience in the design of electric motors and/or batteries and other electrical systems
- Independent, efficient, goals- and solutions-focused working style paired with high level of self-reliance and goal orientation
- Team-oriented, communicative personality with ability to think outside the box
- Very good verbal and written German and English language skills
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally
Expect to find exciting responsibilities and outstanding development prospects because we shape the future with innovations. We look forward to meeting you.
For questions about this job opportunity, please contact:
Phone +49 911 91 94 76 98