Strategy and Business Development Expert (m/f)
Strategy, Distribution, Sales
We are looking for you to augment our team.
Schaeffler Bio‑Hybrid GmbH headquartered in Nuremberg and Munich is a fully owned subsidiary of the Schaeffler Group. As a pioneer in the field of electric mobility, Schaeffler presented the Bio‑Hybrid product category as a vision for private transportation in urban areas as early as in 2016. This vision is now becoming reality. Schaeffler Bio‑Hybrid GmbH has the mission to develop the Bio‑Hybrid to production level and to launch the vehicle on the market. While operating with the flexibility of a startup, the company has access to the entire technical expertise of the Schaeffler Group.
- An opportunity to shape the future
- State-of-the-art work environment in dynamic surroundings
- Role with high responsibility and ample room to maneuver
- Trust-based leadership culture and state-of-the-art working conditions
Your key responsibilities
- Elaborate and implement the Strategic Roadmap of Schaeffler Bio‑Hybrid GmbH
- Identify, conceptualize and implement new product ideas and business models
- Analyze and validate potential user and customer requirements
- Assume overall responsibility for projects, project control and final outcomes
- Perform continuous market monitoring, trend and risk analyses
- Degree in industrial engineering, engineering or natural sciences; ideally combining technical and business knowledge, e.g. completed MBA program
- Several years of relevant professional experience in consulting, a mobility startup or in business development
- Independent, efficient, goals- and solutions-focused working style paired with high level of self-reliance and goal orientation
- Analytical skills and entrepreneurial thinking and actions combined with flexibility, creativity and high affinity for technology and digital transformation
- Team-oriented, communicative personality with ability to think outside the box
- Very good verbal and written German and English language skills and willingness to travel nationally and internationally
Expect to find exciting responsibilities and outstanding development prospects because we shape the future with innovations. We look forward to meeting you.
For questions about this job opportunity, please contact:
Phone +49 911 91 94 76 98