Position is to be filled immediately.
Schaeffler Bio‑Hybrid GmbH headquartered in Nuremberg and Munich is a fully owned subsidiary of the Schaeffler Group. As a pioneer in the field of electric mobility, Schaeffler presented the Bio‑Hybrid product category as a vision for private transportation in urban areas as early as in 2016. This vision is now becoming reality. Schaeffler Bio‑Hybrid GmbH has the mission to develop the Bio‑Hybrid to production level and to launch the vehicle on the market. While operating with the flexibility of a startup, the company has access to the entire technical expertise of the Schaeffler Group.
- Well-structured and comprehensive onboarding
- State-of-the-art workplace in a dynamic environment
- Role with high responsibility and ample room to maneuver
- Trust-based leadership culture and cutting-edge working conditions
Your key responsibilities
- Responsibility for establishing and developing customer relations and optimization of the customer-specific product portfolio
- Review of inquiries and projects for technical, commercial and scheduling feasibility, creation of offers and pricing calculations based on customer-specific requirements
- Negotiations with customers within the defined scope of terms and conditions; drafting and conclusion of blanket agreements in coordination with sales management
- Preparation and execution of informatory and customer events
- Participation in project teams with reference to quality, costs, delivery lead times and for compliance with the customer's technical requirements
- Support of product management in product development based on relevant market-specific demands
- Degree in business administration, engineering (engineering management or mechanical engineering) or comparable degree program
- Several years of professional experience in field sales or support to key accounts in the mobility environment
- Presentation and negotiation skills
- Independent, efficient, target- and solution-oriented working style, paired with a high level of personal responsibility and goal orientation
- Team-focused, communicative personality with an ability to think outside the box
- Very good written and verbal English language skills
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally
We look forward to your application!
For questions about this job opportunity, please contact:
Phone +49 911 91 94 76 98