Position is to be filled immediately.
Schaeffler Bio‑Hybrid GmbH headquartered in Nuremberg and Munich is a fully owned subsidiary of the Schaeffler Group. As a pioneer in the field of electric mobility, Schaeffler presented the Bio‑Hybrid product category as a vision for private transportation in urban areas as early as in 2016. This vision is now becoming reality. Schaeffler Bio‑Hybrid GmbH has the mission to develop the Bio‑Hybrid to production level and to launch the vehicle on the market. While operating with the flexibility of a startup, the company has access to the entire technical expertise of the Schaeffler Group.
- Well-structured and comprehensive onboarding
- State-of-the-art workplace in a dynamic environment
- Role with high responsibility and ample room to maneuver
- Trust-based leadership culture and cutting-edge working conditions
Your key responsibilities
- Setup and continuous development of the customer service organization, both in the technical and commercial context
- Quality assurance of all customer service processes
- Implementation, control and auditing of external service providers
- Analysis of KPIs and regular reporting to all relevant stakeholders
- Support of product management in conjunction with the definition of new products and the sales organization, and with user and support training programs for distributors, etc.
- Overall responsibility for projects, project control and final outcomes
- Degree in business administration or a technical field/education, ideally in engineering management or comparable degree program
- Several years of relevant professional experience in setting up, developing and leading a service organization, a call center or in the customer care environment
- Grasp of technology and passion for new mobility
- Decision-making & consulting skills
- Very good organizational and time management skills
- Team-focused, communicative personality with an ability to think outside the box
- Very good written and verbal English language skills
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally
We look forward to your application!
For questions about this job opportunity, please contact:
Phone +49 911 91 94 76 98