Position is to be filled immediately.
- An opportunity to design the future of mobility
- A state-of-the-art work environment in dynamic surroundings
- A role with high responsibility and ample room to maneuver
- A trust-based leadership culture and cutting-edge working conditions
Your key responsibilities
- Etablishment, documentation and improvement of maintenance and repair processes, and supporting tools
- Implementation, control and auditing of external service providers incl. training & documentation
- Provision of technical information and documentation for all team members & service providers to ensure cross-functional know-how
- Support of product management in conjunction with the definition of new products and the sales organization, and with user and support training programs for distributors, etc.
- Degree in a technical field/education, ideally in engineering management or comparable degree program
- Experience in vehicle mechatronics and passion for technical subjects
- Several years of professional experience in technical customer support, ideally with a mobility company
- Communication & organizational skills
- Team-focused, communicative personality with an ability to think outside the box
- ERP/CRM software skills
- Very good written and verbal English language skills
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally
We look forward to your application!
For questions about this job opportunity, please contact:
Phone +49 911 91 94 76 98