Student Employee/Intern Digitalization (m/f)
We are looking for you to augment our team.
Schaeffler Bio‑Hybrid GmbH headquartered in Nuremberg and Munich is a fully owned subsidiary of the Schaeffler Group. As a pioneer in the field of electric mobility, Schaeffler presented the Bio- Hybrid product category as a vision for private transportation in urban areas as early as in 2016. This vision is now becoming reality. Schaeffler Bio‑Hybrid GmbH has the mission to develop the Bio‑Hybrid to production level and to launch the vehicle on the market. While operating with the flexibility of a startup, the company has access to the entire technical expertise of the Schaeffler Group.
- An opportunity to shape the future
- State-of-the-art work environment in dynamic surroundings
- Role with high responsibility and ample room to maneuver
- Trust-based leadership culture and state-of-the-art working conditions
Your key responsibilities
- Research relating to digital solutions in the field of mobility
- Evaluation of technologies and editing of the results
- Elaboration of proposals for system integration and interface definition
- Degree/enrollment in information technology, electrical engineering or comparable degree program
- Initial experience in the field of digital mobility desirable
- Programming experience in the field of apps and web services or UI/UX would be an advantage
- Solid technical understanding of software and connected services
- Independent, efficient, target- and solution-focused working style combined with high level of autonomy and goal orientation
- Team-oriented, communicative personality with ability to think out of the box
- Very good verbal and written German and English language skills
We look forward to your application!
For questions about this job opportunity, please contact:
Phone +49 911 91 94 76 98