We are looking for you to augment our team.
Schaeffler Bio‑Hybrid GmbH headquartered in Nuremberg and Munich is a fully owned subsidiary of the Schaeffler Group. As a pioneer in the field of electric mobility, Schaeffler presented the Bio- Hybrid product category as a vision for private transportation in urban areas as early as in 2016. This vision is now becoming reality. Schaeffler Bio‑Hybrid GmbH has the mission to develop the Bio‑Hybrid to production level and to launch the vehicle on the market. While operating with the flexibility of a startup, the company has access to the entire technical expertise of the Schaeffler Group.
- An opportunity to shape the future
- State-of-the-art work environment in dynamic surroundings
- Role with high responsibility and ample room to maneuver
- Trust-based leadership culture and state-of-the-art working conditions
Your key responsibilities
- Working in an agile software team
- Preparation of specifications in the field of vehicle operating software, HMI and communication
- Development of technical solutions and prototype implementation
- Technical coordination with suppliers and development partners
- Degree in information technology, electrical engineering or comparable degree program
- Several years of relevant professional experience in the field of programming embedded systems (preferably in automotive sector)
- Sound knowledge in C++, Embedded OS
- Experience with Qt and Yocto Linux is advantageous
- Project management experience would be an advantage
- Independent, efficient, target- and solution-focused working style combined with high level of autonomy and goal orientation
- Team-oriented, communicative personality with ability to think out of the box
- Very good verbal and written German and English language skills
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally
We look forward to your application!
For questions about this job opportunity, please contact:
Phone +49 911 91 94 76 98