We are looking for you to augment our team.
Schaeffler Bio‑Hybrid GmbH headquartered in Nuremberg and Munich is a fully owned subsidiary of the Schaeffler Group. As a pioneer in the field of electric mobility, Schaeffler presented the Bio‑Hybrid product category as a vision for private transportation in urban areas as early as in 2016. This vision is now becoming reality. Schaeffler Bio‑Hybrid GmbH has the mission to develop the Bio‑Hybrid to production level and to launch the vehicle on the market. While operating with the flexibility of a startup, the company has access to the entire technical expertise of the Schaeffler Group.
- An opportunity to shape the future
- State-of-the-art work environment in dynamic surroundings
- Role with high responsibility and ample room to maneuver
- Trust-based leadership culture and state-of-the-art working conditions
Your key responsibilities
- Plan, prepare and execute testing tasks and specify testing equipment/facilities
- Design or procure test bench components, measuring equipment and units under test for running the tests
- Develop load spectra based on road tests
- Create test reports in close coordination with development departments
- Create functional and technical safety concepts
- Perform technical coordination with suppliers
- Degree in automotive engineering, mechanical engineering, mechatronics or comparable degree program
- Several years of relevant professional experience in the field of test planning and execution
- Extensive knowledge of testing and measuring methods
- Solid engineering design and electrical engineering knowledge
- Independent, efficient, goals- and solutions-focused working style paired with high level of self-reliance and goal orientation
- Team-oriented, communicative personality with ability to think outside the box
- Very good verbal and written German and English language skills
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally
Expect to find exciting responsibilities and outstanding development prospects because we shape the future with innovations. We look forward to meeting you.
For questions about this job opportunity, please contact:
Phone +49 911 91 94 76 98