We are looking for you to augment our team.
Schaeffler Bio‑Hybrid GmbH headquartered in Nuremberg and Munich is a fully owned subsidiary of the Schaeffler Group. As a pioneer in the field of electric mobility, Schaeffler presented the Bio‑Hybrid product category as a vision for private transportation in urban areas as early as in 2016. This vision is now becoming reality. Schaeffler Bio‑Hybrid GmbH has the mission to develop the Bio‑Hybrid to production level and to launch the vehicle on the market. While operating with the flexibility of a startup, the company has access to the entire technical expertise of the Schaeffler Group.
- An opportunity to shape the future
- State-of-the-art work environment in dynamic surroundings
- Role with high responsibility and ample room to maneuver
- Trust-based leadership culture and state-of-the-art working conditions
Your key responsibilities
- Overall vehicle design as well as execution of package inspections
- Benchmarking and goal definition for components, systems and overall vehicle concepts
- Development of components and modules in close cooperation with related specialist departments
- Creation of product-ready 3D models, 2D drawings and parts lists
- Support in the Design FMEA for certification
- Completed degree in automotive engineering, mechanical engineering or comparable course of studies
- Several years of relevant professional experience in overall vehicle design and very good knowledge of CATIA V5
- Independent, efficient, goal- and solution-oriented working methods combined with a high degree of individual responsibility and focus
- A team player with good communication skills and the ability to think outside the box
- Highly competent in spoken and written German and English
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally
Expect to find exciting responsibilities and outstanding development prospects because we shape the future with innovations. We look forward to meeting you.
For questions about this job opportunity, please contact:
Phone +49 911 91 94 76 98