Position is to be filled immediately.
Schaeffler Bio‑Hybrid GmbH headquartered in Nuremberg and Munich is a fully owned subsidiary of the Schaeffler Group. As a pioneer in the field of electric mobility, Schaeffler presented the Bio‑Hybrid product category as a vision for private transportation in urban areas as early as in 2016. This vision is now becoming reality. Schaeffler Bio‑Hybrid GmbH has the mission to develop the Bio‑Hybrid to production level and to launch the vehicle on the market. While operating with the flexibility of a startup, the company has access to the entire technical expertise of the Schaeffler Group.
- Well-structured and comprehensive onboarding
- State-of-the-art workplace in a dynamic environment
- Role with high responsibility and ample room to maneuver
- Trust-based leadership culture and cutting-edge working conditions
Your key responsibilities
- Active support of key account management (field sales)
- Processing of offers and order management
- Assistance with the creation of presentations and offers, and telephonic business customer support and consulting
- Maintenance of master data and agreements
- Optimization of sales forecasts and data editing
- Handling of complaints & sales controlling
- Successfully completed commercial apprenticeship/training or comparable qualification
- Several years of experience in the activities described above
- Grasp of technology and passion for new mobility
- Analytical thinking, plus a well-structured and dependable working style
- Communications & organizational skills
- Team-focused, communicative personality with an ability to think outside the box
- ERP/CRM software skills
- Very good written and verbal English language skills
We look forward to your application!
For questions about this job opportunity, please contact:
Phone +49 911 91 94 76 98