We are looking for you to augment our team.
Schaeffler Bio‑Hybrid GmbH headquartered in Nuremberg and Munich is a fully owned subsidiary of the Schaeffler Group. As a pioneer in the field of electric mobility, Schaeffler presented the Bio‑Hybrid product category as a vision for private transportation in urban areas as early as in 2016. This vision is now becoming reality. Schaeffler Bio‑Hybrid GmbH has the mission to develop the Bio‑Hybrid to production level and to launch the vehicle on the market. While operating with the flexibility of a startup, the company has access to the entire technical expertise of the Schaeffler Group.
- Opportunities to shape the future
- A state-of-the-art workplace in a dynamic environment
- Trust-based leadership culture and cutting-edge working conditions
- Internship or student employment
Your key responsibilities
- Performance of drive tests
- Collecting and editing of the data obtained
- Development of proposals for improvement
- Assistance to team members in carrying out diverse tasks
- Support of vehicle proving activities
- Performance of conversions/modifications
- Student of energy engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or similar field
- Enjoyment of performing manual work on vehicles
- Experience in electric mobility desirable
- Technical knowledge in battery technology, mechanical systems, measuring technology and functional software desirable
- Independent, efficient, target- and solution-oriented working style, paired with a high level of personal responsibility and goal orientation
- Team-focused, communicative personality with an ability to think outside the box
- Good written and verbal German and English language skills
We look forward to your application!
For questions about this job opportunity, please contact:
Phone +49 911 91 94 76 98